Welcome to the Registration Page !
Registration for the Fall 2022 Season
STEPS TO REGISTER YOUR KNIGHTS PLAYER:
1. USA Lacrosse Membership
- All players must have a US Lacrosse membership in order to practice and play in our games. Please go to usalacrosse.org to RENEW your current membership or to obtain a NEW membership. This is an annual membership that provides secondary insurance. The cost is $30.00 for youth players. You will need this number for Knights lacrosse registration.
2. Knights Lacrosse Registration
- Computers - Please use a COMPUTER to do Registration. Iphones and Ipads tend to have problems.
- Existing accounts - If you already have an account but forget your log in information, please click on your group below and then reset your password instead of creating another account.
- Age Group - Look for your child's age group below and click on Register. Enter PARENT information first and then PLAYER information. SIGN IN if you are a returning player. ****Kindergarteners - Put a "0" for the grade for Kindergarten
- Payment - Payment will collected after determination that teams have sufficient players. Payment will be by check.
**** If there are any concerns about ability to pay, please contact our directors, Leigh Frosch - email@example.com (Girls Director) or Mark Hollis - firstname.lastname@example.org (Boys Director)****
3. Pinnies & Uniforms - We will be using uniforms and pennies from the Spring Season. If your son does not have a uniform please contact Coach Hollis. K2 players use pennies for practice and games.
QUESTIONS/ PROBLEMS with Registration? - Please email Patricia Griffin @